SIXT car rental is currently operating at T1 International Terminal only. This is due to construction works impacting all car rental providers within Sydney Airport Domestic Terminals (T2 and T3). Customers arriving at the International Terminal are not impacted.
We operate a complimentary SIXT shuttle service to transport our customers from the Domestic Terminals and there is also the free Sydney Airport T-Bus shuttle operating regularly throughout the day from 5:30am – 9:30pm.
SIXT operations will take place at T1 International Terminal (see map below).
- All car rental drop-offs will take place at T1 International Terminal (see large SIXT icon on above map).
- Once you enter the Sydney Airport vicinity, follow the signs to T1 International Terminal Arrivals, then you will see signs exclusively for Car Rental.
- Keep following the Car Rental signs which will direct you to turn right into our car park located on Arrival Court, Mascot, just before the Rydges Sydney Airport Hotel.
- Please park in one of our empty SIXT bays and return the keys to either a SIXT team member at the Returns car park, or drop them in the large after hours key box trailer in parking bay 20.
- When arriving at T2 or T3 Domestic Terminals follow directions to either the SIXT shuttle or the complimentary T-bus shuttle service (see details below), where you will be taken to the T1 International Terminal.
- Meet our friendly team at the SIXT booth on the Ground Floor of the Nigel Love Building, 10 Arrivals Court (Opposite the International Terminal).
- We also have an additional SIXT counter operating within the International Terminal.
Free Shuttle Bus
- When available we operate a SIXT shuttle service to transport our returning customers from the International Terminal to Domestic Terminals. Keep an eye out for our bright orange bus located in the SIXT returns area at the International Terminal.
- Alternatively the Airport operated T-Bus shuttle service can be accessed on the Arrivals level opposite Rydges Hotel.
See the T1 International arrivals map.
- When available we operate a SIXT shuttle service to transport our pick-up customers from the Domestic Terminal (T2) to the International Terminal. Keep an eye out for our bright orange bus located at the dedicated curbside shuttle pick-up point at T2.
- Alternatively the Airport operated T-Bus shuttle service can be accessed outside on the Arrivals level at either T2 or T3 Domestic Terminals.
See the T2 Domestic arrivals map and T3 Domestic arrivals map.
Allow extra time
- Sydney Airport is advising all customers to allow for an additional 30-minute or more transit time.
SIXT car rental is committed to continue delivering exceptional customer service. Whilst the works being carried out by Sydney Domestic Airport are essential and beyond our control, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.